Call for Proposals: 30th International Sculpture Conference Detroit
The International Sculpture Center (ISC), is seeking panel proposals for the 30th International Sculpture Conference in Detroit, MI this September 30- October 3, 2020. This conference will feature the annual ISC littleSCULPTURE show, ARTSlams and breakout sessions, engaging panel discussions, evening parties, hands-on workshops, a keynote address, open studios and gallery hops, optional art and culture trips, public art tours and visits to nearby sculpture sites, and more.
30th International Sculpture Conference –Recalibrating the Post-Industrial
Panel topics include:
· Rooted in Quiet Corners / The Power of Invisibility
· Science, Art, and the Environment
· Art, Money, and Real Estate
· Navigating and Claiming Space
· Conversations on Equity, Access, and Inclusion
· New Media and Technology
· Art/Sculpture and Architecture
· Technical Talks and Workshops
The abstract submission deadline is February 12, 2020. All accepted submissions will be notified by May 2020.
To submit a proposal and learn more information, please visit the conference website: www.sculpture.org/detroit2020/call.
The post Call for Proposals: 30th International Sculpture Conference Detroit appeared first on PLAYGROUND DETROIT.